Here is the London Drugs Canada coupon policy:
Coupon stacking at London Drugs
It is the responsibility of the retailers to follow the offer and restrictions printed onA�the coupons in order to have the coupon redeemed. If there are no restrictions onA�the coupon or the restrictions are confusing, then the coupon can be used withA�other offers or a�?stackeda�?. There are a few key restrictions to be aware of:
- The amount of the coupon. This is the maximum amount that coupon can beA�redeemed for
- Expiry date has not been exceeded
- Is redeemable in Canada(has a Canadian Clearing House mailing address)
- The product named on the coupon has been purchased
- The size and/or flavour of the item, as stated on the coupon, have beenA�purchased
- The required number of items has been purchased
- If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other couponA�offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons.
- Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type ofA�coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are allA�different)
- Taxes: see question below tax wording
London Drugs staff take pride in providing a superior shopping experience everyday a��A�and it may be necessary to book an appointment for dedicated time to allow for properA�processing of each coupon in the transaction. For this reason, it may be smart toA�contact your chosen store in advance for an appointment.
We suggest that you work with the stores to do coupon stacking purchases outside ofA�peak hours for better service to all our customers. You will find most coupon stackingA�education sites expressly recommend working with the store staff to ensure theA�transaction does not impact lineups.
We have a right as a retailer to limit quantities, especially if we suspect the product isA�being purchased for resale. We require any customer with the intention of purchasingA�large amount of products, work with the store to pre-order product in advance. AdviseA�the customer that should we continually be driven to out of stocks, it could jeopardize ourA�ability to continue with coupon stacking.
1. Will London Drugs price match products and then accept stacks of coupons?
Yes. When purchasing identical products, our price match policy is distinctA�from the coupon policy.
2. Does LD allow the total of all the coupons stacked to exceed the value of theA�product?
No, the coupons total value cannot exceed the value of the product. For example,A�if the customer presents 3 coupons that are $2.50each ($7.50) and the product is $6.00, the last coupon would be processed through the as $1.00 (not to exceedA�$6.00).
3. When an item is Buy 1, Get 1 free can coupons be used for the purchased itemA�and additional coupons used on the free item?
No. The coupons can only be used on the first item as there must be aA�purchase in order to use coupons. As an offer already exists to get theA�second item free, no further coupons are required or can be accepted.
4. Are there times when a customer coupon stacking privilege can be revoked atA�London Drugs?
Yes. If we are aware that a customer is buying large quantities of productsA�frequently for re-sale, this should not be allowed. London Drugs is a retailer,A�not a wholesaler. Coupons are not intended to be used for large scaleA�frequent wholesaling practices. The store manager will revoke couponA�staking privileges for anyone buying product frequently for resale.
5. Internet coupons printed at home are becoming more popular. The couponA�sometimes is smudged or illegible, will you still accept them?
Generally no. We must be able to read and follow the eligibility andA�restrictions set out by the coupon. If we cannot verify the restrictions, or areA�uncertain of the coupons validity, then it cannot be accepted.
6. Will you accept a U.S. coupon or coupons in US funds if it was issued in theA�US?
No. We can only accept valid Canadian based coupons. The only exceptionA�would be a US coupon that indicates it is valid in Canada. The coupon mustA�still have a Canadian Clearing House mailing address.
Please note we are no longer stacking coupons for Scrubbing Bubbles & Quantum finishA�products as per the manufacturer.
Unfortunately, there have been changes made on many coupons including P&G. We have beenA�advised by the supplier to strictly adhere to wording on the coupon. Due to some of thisA�wordings it can disallow coupon stacking for our customers. If we dona��t adhere to the wordingA�on the coupons as per the manufacturer, we will not be reimbursed by the vendor.
Here is a list for you that should hopefully alleviate some confusion.
- a�?Not valid with any other coupon offera�? Not Stackable
- a�?One coupon per purchasea�? stackable
- Coupons/ Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions, or discountsa�? NotA�stackable & cana��t be used with sale items.
- a�?Not valid with other offersa�? we can stack.
- a�?Use of more than one manufacturers coupon per product is strictly prohibiteda�? not stackable.
- a�?Limit 1 coupon per purchase. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupona�? not stackable
- a�?One redemption per customera�? This means one of this type of coupon per customer, meaningA�you can only purchase one product per visit.
- a�?One coupon per purchase, one redemption per customera�? stackable, but only one item.
- a�?If a coupon states that it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then thatA�coupon cannot be used with other coupons